Annual plan for the use of mushrooms and berries that are not from medicinal plants 2022 has been announced.
The Annual Plan for the use of mushrooms and berries that are not medicinal plants 2022 has been announced by Order of the Director of Central Balkan National Park.Read more >>
The last tour dedicated to the beech forests of the Central Balkan National Park as a World Heritage Site took place
The last for 2022 organized walking tour in the beech forests of the Central Balkan – part of a serial site on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List, make more than 20 enthusiasts smiling on September 10th.Read more >>
The penultimate for 2022 organized walking tour in the beech forests of the Central Balkan – part of a serial site on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List, took place on September 3rd.Read more >>
The road town of Kalofer - Panitsite locality - Botev peak is closed for motor vehicle traffic for the purpose of tourism
By order of the Director of the Central Balkans National Park Directorate, a restricted access road, according to the Management Plan of the national park, Kalofer - Panitsike - Botev peak is closed to motor vehicle traffic for the purpose of tourisRead more >>
The planned project activities are:
- Organizing a competition for choosing the logo and brand slogan of the Central Balkan Biosphere Reserve with the participation of UNESCO-associated schools.
- Brand registration.
- Conducting thematic meetings aimed at food and beverage producers and tourism service providers in order to develop criteria and a mechanism for awarding the Brand.
- Pilot introduction of the developed system and awarding of the Brand to selected candidates.
- Organizing an event / bazaar to promote local producers and service providers, as well as the goals, results and benefits of the project.
- Creating information materials.
The project implementation period is December 31, 2021, with the approved amount USD 16,000.