Historical memory

11/09/2018 Parks

Read more  >>
16/07/2018 new

Read more  >>
16/07/2018 new

Read more  >>
05/07/2018

pelin

Read more  >>

News archive

Show

Novo Selo Monastery “The Holy Trinity”

The Monastery in Novo selo village was established in 1830.
18c, for nuns, PF Pentecost, Troyan ED

Read more
St.George the Victor Church

The cruciform cupola church is dedicated to the victims of the April Uprising in 1876.

Read more
Phone number for making alerts and complaints: +35966801277
(week days from 8:00 to 16:30)
+359886090658
(in non-working hours)
or е-mail address:
office@centralbalkan.bg