Structure and function
Due to the crizis situation the deadline for submission of applications for grazing is extended.Read more >>
Functioning of the administrative services at the Central Balkan National Park Directorate in connection with the state of emergencyRead more >>
With an order of the Director of Central Balkan National Park Directorate the Annual Grazing Plan that regulates livestock grazing in grazing areas of the park was approved.Read more >>
1. Director of the CBNPD – one;
2. The General Administration is structured in Administrative, Financial and Legal Activities Directorate (AFLA) – 8.5 people including AFLA Director AFP, Senior Accountant, two Senior Experts, four Chief Specialists and 0.5 pc. (half-time) Genitor, appointed under Council of Ministers Ordinance No 66/1996.
3. The Specialised administration (a total of 62 people) is structured in Biodiversity, Control and Guarding Directorate (BCGD), led by the Director of BCGD, with the following sections and unit formed:
- 3.1. Biodiversity, Plans, Programmes and Projects Department (BPPP) comprising of eight staff people, including Chief of Department BPPP, three Chief Experts, two Senior Experts and two Junior Experts;
- 3.2. Control and Guarding Department (KG) comprising of 44 staff people, including Chief of Department, six Chief Inspectors, four Senior Inspectors, three Junior Inspectors, 15 Chief Experts, 11 Senior Experts and four Junior Experts).
- 3.3. Mobile Park Guarding Unit comprising of three Chief Experts and one Senior Inspector. Five employees (Chief Specialists) appointed under the Council of Ministers Ordinance No 66/1996 support the operations of the Department CG.
1. Park Section Teteven – includes parts of the lands of the villages Divchovoto, Cherni Vit, Ribaritsa, with an area of 12,620 ha;
2. Park Section Troyan – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Chiflik, Beli Osam, Balkanets, Cherni Osam, with an area of 10,778 ha;
3. Park Section Stokite – includes parts of the lands of the town of Apriltsi, the villages of Kruvenik and Stokite, with an area of 8,976 ha; 4. Park Section Tuzha – includes the lands of the villages of Manolovo; Tuzha; Asen; Skobelevo; Osetenovo; Gabarevo; Turnichane; of the town of Pavel Banya, with a territory of 9,476 ha;
5. Park Section Kalofer – includes the lands of the town of Kalofer, the villages of Vasil Levski, Sushitsa, and town of Karlovo with an area of 9,044 ha;
6. Park Section Karlovo – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Sushitsa, Anevo, Iganovo and Cherni Osam and the towns of Karlovo and Sopot, with an area of 10,419 ha;
7. Park Section Klisura – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Iganovo, Pevtsite, Karnare, Hristo Danovo, Rozino, of the town of Klisura, of the village of Anton, and of the town of Pirdop, with an area of 10,272 ha. 1.5.2. Personnel – functions The functions, tasks and structure of the CBNPD hav