Structure and function
The plan outlines the procedures for determining the quantities of medicinal plant resources allowed for collection. The quantities are provided in order to ensure environmentally-friendly livelihoods of the population through successful practices to ensure timely implementation of the seasonal campaign for the use of medicinal plants, creating conditions for the development of environmentally friendly livelihoods of the local population.Read more >>
The first locality was discovered last year in Tazha Park section by a park employee. During this year's monitoring of the brown bear, experts from the Park Directorate discovered a second locality - in Stara Reka Reserve, Karlovo Park section.Read more >>
On 04.06.2020 an administrative contract was concluded for granting financial aid between the Managing Authority of the Operational Program Good Governance and Central Balkan National Park Directorate for the training of its employees.Read more >>
The text is available only in Bulgarian.Read more >>
Employees of the Central Balkan National Park afforested part of the areas in the Troyan Park section as a measure against erosion in the protected area.Read more >>
The full text of the Draft Annual Plan for the Use of Medicinal Plants for 2020 in Bulgarian can be found at www.centralbalkan.bgRead more >>
The movement, stay and parking of motor vehicles on the road Beklemeto locality - Dermanka hut is prohibited in connection with the implementation of Contract №97 MB 6/02.08.2019. Protection of treeless natural habitats through repair and restoration of the road Beklemeto locality - Dermenka hut.Read more >>
Based on an Order of the Minister of Health for organization of personal visits in all national parks, nature parks, mountains, and other places with park environment, outside the settlements on the territory of the municipalities, it is obligatory to observe certain rules.Read more >>
Due to the crizis situation the deadline for submission of offers for the public tenders started after 13th of March 2020 is extended.Read more >>
Due to the crizis situation the deadline for submission of applications for grazing is extended.Read more >>
Functioning of the administrative services at the Central Balkan National Park Directorate in connection with the state of emergencyRead more >>
1. Director of the CBNPD – one;
2. The General Administration is structured in Administrative, Financial and Legal Activities Directorate (AFLA) – 8.5 people including AFLA Director AFP, Senior Accountant, two Senior Experts, four Chief Specialists and 0.5 pc. (half-time) Genitor, appointed under Council of Ministers Ordinance No 66/1996.
3. The Specialised administration (a total of 62 people) is structured in Biodiversity, Control and Guarding Directorate (BCGD), led by the Director of BCGD, with the following sections and unit formed:
- 3.1. Biodiversity, Plans, Programmes and Projects Department (BPPP) comprising of eight staff people, including Chief of Department BPPP, three Chief Experts, two Senior Experts and two Junior Experts;
- 3.2. Control and Guarding Department (KG) comprising of 44 staff people, including Chief of Department, six Chief Inspectors, four Senior Inspectors, three Junior Inspectors, 15 Chief Experts, 11 Senior Experts and four Junior Experts).
- 3.3. Mobile Park Guarding Unit comprising of three Chief Experts and one Senior Inspector. Five employees (Chief Specialists) appointed under the Council of Ministers Ordinance No 66/1996 support the operations of the Department CG.
1. Park Section Teteven – includes parts of the lands of the villages Divchovoto, Cherni Vit, Ribaritsa, with an area of 12,620 ha;
2. Park Section Troyan – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Chiflik, Beli Osam, Balkanets, Cherni Osam, with an area of 10,778 ha;
3. Park Section Stokite – includes parts of the lands of the town of Apriltsi, the villages of Kruvenik and Stokite, with an area of 8,976 ha; 4. Park Section Tuzha – includes the lands of the villages of Manolovo; Tuzha; Asen; Skobelevo; Osetenovo; Gabarevo; Turnichane; of the town of Pavel Banya, with a territory of 9,476 ha;
5. Park Section Kalofer – includes the lands of the town of Kalofer, the villages of Vasil Levski, Sushitsa, and town of Karlovo with an area of 9,044 ha;
6. Park Section Karlovo – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Sushitsa, Anevo, Iganovo and Cherni Osam and the towns of Karlovo and Sopot, with an area of 10,419 ha;
7. Park Section Klisura – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Iganovo, Pevtsite, Karnare, Hristo Danovo, Rozino, of the town of Klisura, of the village of Anton, and of the town of Pirdop, with an area of 10,272 ha. 1.5.2. Personnel – functions The functions, tasks and structure of the CBNPD hav