Structure and function
In 2022, the Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage celebrates its 50th anniversary.Read more >>
Annual plan for the use of mushrooms and berries that are not from medicinal plants 2022 has been announced.
The Annual Plan for the use of mushrooms and berries that are not medicinal plants 2022 has been announced by Order of the Director of Central Balkan National Park.Read more >>
The last tour dedicated to the beech forests of the Central Balkan National Park as a World Heritage Site took place
The last for 2022 organized walking tour in the beech forests of the Central Balkan – part of a serial site on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List, make more than 20 enthusiasts smiling on September 10th.Read more >>
The penultimate for 2022 organized walking tour in the beech forests of the Central Balkan – part of a serial site on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage List, took place on September 3rd.Read more >>
The road town of Kalofer - Panitsite locality - Botev peak is closed for motor vehicle traffic for the purpose of tourism
By order of the Director of the Central Balkans National Park Directorate, a restricted access road, according to the Management Plan of the national park, Kalofer - Panitsike - Botev peak is closed to motor vehicle traffic for the purpose of tourisRead more >>
1. Director of the CBNPD – one;
2. The General Administration is structured in Administrative, Financial and Legal Activities Directorate (AFLA) – 8.5 people including AFLA Director AFP, Senior Accountant, two Senior Experts, four Chief Specialists and 0.5 pc. (half-time) Genitor, appointed under Council of Ministers Ordinance No 66/1996.
3. The Specialised administration (a total of 62 people) is structured in Biodiversity, Control and Guarding Directorate (BCGD), led by the Director of BCGD, with the following sections and unit formed:
- 3.1. Biodiversity, Plans, Programmes and Projects Department (BPPP) comprising of eight staff people, including Chief of Department BPPP, three Chief Experts, two Senior Experts and two Junior Experts;
- 3.2. Control and Guarding Department (KG) comprising of 44 staff people, including Chief of Department, six Chief Inspectors, four Senior Inspectors, three Junior Inspectors, 15 Chief Experts, 11 Senior Experts and four Junior Experts).
- 3.3. Mobile Park Guarding Unit comprising of three Chief Experts and one Senior Inspector. Five employees (Chief Specialists) appointed under the Council of Ministers Ordinance No 66/1996 support the operations of the Department CG.
1. Park Section Teteven – includes parts of the lands of the villages Divchovoto, Cherni Vit, Ribaritsa, with an area of 12,620 ha;
2. Park Section Troyan – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Chiflik, Beli Osam, Balkanets, Cherni Osam, with an area of 10,778 ha;
3. Park Section Stokite – includes parts of the lands of the town of Apriltsi, the villages of Kruvenik and Stokite, with an area of 8,976 ha; 4. Park Section Tuzha – includes the lands of the villages of Manolovo; Tuzha; Asen; Skobelevo; Osetenovo; Gabarevo; Turnichane; of the town of Pavel Banya, with a territory of 9,476 ha;
5. Park Section Kalofer – includes the lands of the town of Kalofer, the villages of Vasil Levski, Sushitsa, and town of Karlovo with an area of 9,044 ha;
6. Park Section Karlovo – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Sushitsa, Anevo, Iganovo and Cherni Osam and the towns of Karlovo and Sopot, with an area of 10,419 ha;
7. Park Section Klisura – includes parts of the lands of the villages of Iganovo, Pevtsite, Karnare, Hristo Danovo, Rozino, of the town of Klisura, of the village of Anton, and of the town of Pirdop, with an area of 10,272 ha. 1.5.2. Personnel – functions The functions, tasks and structure of the CBNPD hav